Businesses that already have you up needs to be developed, with the growing business prospects and raise profits.
1. Number of prospects
You need to execute a strategy to bring in prospects. Start open longer operational hours. Besides doing well strategic partnerships with other business related field. As a business owner, you still need to maintain a relationship, do networking that can extend your relationship. One of them is by attending various seminars that can bring you to the market. Another way that you can do to improve the prospects are doing marketing programs through a variety of existing facilities, such as telephone, mail, referrals structured, re-write the ad, make stickers, brochures, and even benefit also in the school bulletin board if the product is appropriate market segments.
Make also attach a business card and also advertising on the internet so that more and more prospects are netted
Expand your territory also attempt to open a new branch or move the business to a more strategic location can also be a way to hook the prospect.
2. The conversion rate
The next step is to make the prospect had become customers. Internally, there are several things you need to prepare, such as:
* Define sales targets
* Make sales script or letter of offer
* Make a list of the uniqueness of the product or service you offer
* Make a written warranty
* Create a membership card
After this preparation, do education to provide the value of the goods or services. Focus on value rather than price, including the production process and work your way. Give an example not just theorize. Then, ask your prospects to buy the products you offer. Thereafter, for testimonials from your customers for marketing and promotional needs.
3. The number of transactions
Having managed to hook the customer, the next mission to increase your business and profits are increasing the amount of the transaction. How:
* Make customers feel special by giving more than promised or reward on subsequent visits. You also specify the service customer satisfaction.
* Create a system to remind customers, about the promotion and other related products.
* Create a customer database that is neat and complete.
4. The average sales
If the number of transactions is increasing, it’s time upgrade sales. To increase average sales, do not hesitate to raise the selling price. This is where you as the owner time to start delegating the task of selling to people you trust. Portions are more business owners to set up a system of purchase and beautify the appearance of your business.
Practical ways to increase sales include:
* Give bonuses for a certain purchase amount.
* Facilitate the payment, the system of debit or credit cards for example. This means your business must already build affiliation with the bank.
* Selling wholesale systems or buy 3 get one free program.
Raising margin will give higher profits for your business. How:
* Focus and sell more high-margin product number.
* Begin to focus on the upscale market segment with higher purchasing power.
* Only accept cash payments.
“To get a larger margin can also be done by limiting spending. Make the budget expenditures and reduce overtime costs