Many people prefer to be the only innovator in startup. However, this kind of thinking is wrong. Successful companies usually starts and becomes a very big thanks to the contribution of the two founders or even more. Instagram is made by two people, Twitter was founded by 4 people.
In order to obtain a suitable co-founder and harmonious with you, the necessary number of equations fundamental view as mission and vision in the work later. According to a serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist Guy Kawasaki, similarities include similarities perspective in matters required by customers, how the market will evolve, how technology will change and so on.
Related scale business, Guy also explained that it was also necessary to find in a future co-founder of you. Ask the questions:
- What kind of company we want to set up and run?
- How big is the company that we have in the future?
- What will be the name of our company in the future?
Regarding business commitment, you must thrusting questions on potential co-founder of you as follows:
- Is our personal priorities?
- Sacrifice what shall we do?
- How long are we going to do this?